Analytic Model Operationalisation
The client is a large leisure, hospitality and entertainment business with a national presence. The client needed to insource and recreate 14 complex static data analytics models. The models needed to be replicated into the client’s environment accurately, with the ability to be reused, and with flexibility to modify as per the business needs. The solution was required to be expected to re-run with various time series of data.
What We Did
- Defined the end to end delivery approach and worked with business stakeholders in the short time frame of 2 months to re-engineer the Alteryx analysis – 14 analyses (6 core business, 8 Customer & Marketing)
- Reverse engineered all data sources, workflows, and models to reproduce the analyse
- Successfully tested reproduced analyses back to baseline analyses
- Reversed engineered and recreated visualisations for all analyses
- Documented: business logic, data sources, data preparation process, workflow execution, data outputs and visualisation assumptions
- Achieved sign off and handed over to Business and IT stakeholders
- Reduced operational cost by creating an efficient repeatable analytics modelling process whilst aligning the solution to the strategic data analytics platform and reusing existing technology assets.
- Gained insight to the business rules and improved accuracy of the analysis.
- Enabled future scalability of the solution to meet ongoing and future business needs.
- The knowledge asset was built within the enterprise as future analytics capability.
- IndustryLeisure and Entertainment
- Service LineData & Analytics, Technology Consulting