Data Catalogue Tool Evaluation
The client is a largest national broadband network provider in Australia. The organisation identified the need for its employees to be able easily find and profile data to improve critical business insights. The organisation engaged Bridge to perform an Enterprise Data Catalogue tool evaluation.
What We Did
- Engaged stakeholders across the organisation to understand and document the expected capabilities from the tool.
- Performed a market scan and review of vendor tool offerings & capabilities.
- Developed an evaluation criteria for assessing fit for purpose data catalogues.
- Participated in vendor demonstrations, interviews & tool testing.
- Recommended a shortlist to facilitate the Request for Proposal (RFP) & Procurement process.
- Created awareness of the value of an Enterprise Data Catalogue in data democratisation.
- Service LineData Management