Digital and Data Transformation
Our client is one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit disability service organisations, providing services from 167 metropolitan and regional locations throughout NSW and the ACT. They employ over 2,400 staff and provide services to over 4,000 people with a disability. An assessment of the organisation’s Enterprise Architecture determined that it would not support the strategic objectives and goals. The client embarked on a digital transformation journey to assess and address the identified capability gaps.
What We Did
- Alignment of customer journey maps with defined business capabilities at each customer journey touch points.
- Validation of the solution and managed the detailed technical design with implementation partner and platform vendor.
- Discovery sessions with stakeholders on detailed scoping of the solution and architecture for the inception of the project.
- Facilitate solution governance and working group sessions driving decisions in alignment to enterprise architecture.
- Assessment and feasible delivery option of the digital transformation roadmap
- Enterprise architecture and business reference architecture aligned to strategic goals.
- Recommendation report for board with solution options analysis and vendor assessment analysis in alignment to evaluation criteria.
- Information model required for digital transformation with key subject areas and entities.
- Detailed implementation roadmap, including high level effort estimates and solution scope components at each release.
- Service LineData Strategy