Sai is an Information Management Professional, with 9 years of experience.
His areas of expertise are:
- Modern Datawarehouse and Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Performance Management – Financial planning and Consolidation / Sales Planning, Forecasting and Compensation
- Data Modelling, Integration, Virtualisation, Analytics, Storytelling and Insights
- Business and Data Analysis
- End to End Project Delivery, Change and Stakeholder management, User Training
Sai has worked with leading Australia’s firms from diverse business areas such as Stockland (Real Estate), Steadfast (Insurance), True Alliance (Retail), OFX (Fintech), Village Roadshow (Entertainment), Starlight Children’s Foundation (NGO), Secure Code Warrior (Technology) and UK’s leading bank – Royal Bank of Scotland.
Sai holds a Masters of Business Information Systems from Monash University and a Bachelor of Engineering from Pondicherry University.